12.03.2009

Un-Sweet

Well, I am pretty much the world's worst blogger. I went to New York for Thanksgiving and sorta forgot about the old bloggity-blog. Sorry, blog. Hope everybody had a wonderful Thanksgiving eating yummy things and talking to their balding half-uncle and cooking string beans and dressing up as pilgrims or whatever one is supposed to do on Thanksgiving. I had a smashing time at my parents' friends' (one of whom is a shoe designer for Marc Jacobs, whose entire closet SOLELY DEVOTED TO SHOES I spent much time swooning over) house. Also, I spent lots of time with Martina destroying things in her closet with Sharpie at four in the morning, making quesadillas, applying black lipstick, and doing generally odd stuff... Well, well. I haven't uploaded any photos yet, so that pretty much proves that I am a BAD PERSON. And I'm not so good at this technology stuff. Anyway, back to New York... Did a little shop-a-hopping and ended up with some gray jeans (Martina got them too) from Urban Outifitters/BDG, a Marc Jacobs cheetah print scarf from my mom (I KNOW I KNOW, SO HAPPY), and some absolutely perfectly grandma-esque floral socks from Betsey Johnson, and a birthday bag full of amazingness (big bows, stuffed whales) from Martina. My mom also did a little thrifting back here at home, and found me a lace top and I used a skirt from this old suit as a floor-length plaid skirt--VERY EXCITING. I don't know why I felt the need to write all this, but expect to these in upcoming (hopefully soon) outfit posts. Well, this has been a rather boring, text-heavy post so to sum it up...
Comme De Garcons Spring 2009 (late, I know) Courtesy of Harper's Bazaar
THIS IS WHAT IS RIGHT IN THE WORLD.
-Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment