4.07.2010

More on Hair

Two posts in one day? This is what spring break does to ya, kids...

You can see the gray tones a bit better here-- but it's mostly white blonde.
And of course, what I wore today:

(striped sweater: Martin + Osa, white shirt: uniform supply store, tie: Target, shorts: cut-off Diesel, socks: J.Crew, shoes: Clark's Wallabees)


These are my new silver perforated leather Wallabees. Now, I'm someone who is repulsed by the fact that everyone at school seems to wear the same shoes, but... I saw some classic Wallabees at school and I really liked their shape, and when I saw these babies on Ebay I knew they were perfect! So I gave in, but these are still pretty individual.
That's all for now, folks.

-Ruby



2 comments:

  1. YOU DIED YOUR HAIR RUBY OMG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOLD YOU I WAS GOING TO
    AND MY HAIR DIDN'T EVEN FALL OUT

    ReplyDelete