9.21.2009

I go to every game

Monday. Blarg... but, today was the long-awaited Team Day I mentioned in my last post! My Team Marc shirt turned out splendidly.

(Team Marc shirt: me, cheetah print minidress: Collective Concepts, bow: Forever 21, leggings: Target)

I was thinking of making more for Team Karl, Team Rei, Team Yves, and whatnot. If you're interested, e-mail me (happy.puff@gmail.com). Just bought myself this minidress/top on regular tall people and I love it! I thought the cheetah was reminiscent of the A/W 09 show, and the bow was very much like his latest collection. Plus, I can't resist bows. I also wore these shoes, my one and only beloved pair of Marc Jacobs.

My weekend thrifting expeditions went well, unfortunately no pictures because the camera was traveling with my parents. Here's the little masterpiece I scored for $6.95, though.
(sequined sweater: thrift, leggings: Target)
Tried on some very scary 80's jumpsuits and an old Girl Scout button-down in semi-terrifying thrift store. This sweater thing was calling my name, and when I brought it home I found out that it has silk lining. Uh, sweet deal.

My mom also brought me back a gorgeous pair of black pants and a black bandage skirt from BCBGeneration Max Azria, where she went on her trip, but since I am not a SPOILER and plan on wearing them tomorrow, I won't put up the photos yet. All in all, new clothes+stomping in the mud with my friend+cookie dough= AWESOME WEEKEND! Yup. Well, tomorrow is Decade Day, so seeing all the 80's workout getups should be a smidge more entertaining than football jerseys. Still better than a uniform. Paz fuera, amigos.
-Ruby

4 comments:

  1. yay!!
    i like.
    And guess what- I made a bunch of whales to start selling!!!!! I can already smell... that fresh kentucky air? Ok that works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks teeny
    more whales? yay!
    hey
    i might be coming to ny in october! i must, must, must see you.
    we could be those super cool bloggers who visit each other and take pictures of their HIGH FASHUNNNN OUTFITZ. or we could be dorks and hang unicorns out the window. i like that better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm.... good plan. I mean really??? who even takes pictures of each other these days...

    ReplyDelete