9.14.2009

Short and a touch bitter

Howdy! So... I have a blog now and that makes me super fly, or whatever you youngsters say nowadays. Not. Excuse my ranting, what I really want to get back to is apologizing for being absent from this little baby. Yesterday I was busy shopping for a present for Martina because it is (belatedly) her birthday! Huzzah! Yup. I will reveal what it is later, because I am not a SPOILER. Shame on you, spoilers. Oh right, the apology. Tonight I had a lot of homework beckoning to me after a trip to Sephora, in which I was denied hot pink eyeshadow and a tin of sparkles. Oh well. Now my dad is busy doing this thing called "work" on the other computer, so none of my beautiful pictures today. I can feel your sadness. Right? Excellent.

I've been poring over Fashion Week photos, but nothing seems really appealing. I'm still waiting for something INNOVATIVE and AMAZING. Of course, there are still more big shows to come. Sweetness. I still admire the designers, though, for putting all the incredible detailing and work in to their looks. This look from Richard Chai's Love is really satisfying.

courtesy of style.com

Yeah. I like that all white-ness. Not so much the shoes, though. But how about these from Dolce Vita? Hey. Hey there lil' shoes. I liiiiike you. With that thought, I'm off. Just wanted to tell you guys that the blog has not been abandoned alone by its poor little self. No worries. But... hopefully big improvements are coming!
-Ruby



4 comments:

  1. hey hey!
    I'm ignoring fashion week on my blog! I love reading about it but then I'm not there so I'll leave it to the people who are. It's to difficult to keep up with whats going on.
    Still loving the blog. will link you to mine if I haven't done so already!
    Tomorrow x
    www.inthebedroommirror.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm glad you like my blog! I'll take a look at yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey rubes- I appreciate your non-spoilerness. uh your super belated birthday (handmade with love) may have been left on the 4 train but I guess now a hobo has a really pretty headband/bow to wear :( so now its going to be super super belated me luv. i fail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no! a bow? that sounds so awesome. well, at least the hobo looks stylish now... no worries, though, my wifey.

    ReplyDelete